- Postdoc, from Fall 2011 to Fall 2012
- Current employment: National Center for Nanoscience and Technology, Beijing, China
5. Rui Wang, Paul Jacobs, Hui Zhao, and Arthur L. Smirl*, Quantum Interference and Control of the Dynamic Franz-Keldysh Effect: Generation and Detection of Terahertz Space-Charge, Applied Physics Letters 102, 251110 (2013).
4. Rui Wang, Brian A. Ruzicka, Nardeep Kumar, Matthew Z. Bellus, Hsin-Ying Chiu*, and Hui Zhao*, Ultrafast and Spatially Resolved Studies of Charge Carriers in Atomically-Thin Molybdenum Disulfide, Physical Review B 86, 045406 (2012).
3. Nardeep Kumar, Jatinder Kumar, Chris Gerstenkorn, Rui Wang, Hsin-Ying Chiu, Arthur L. Smirl, and Hui Zhao*, Third Harmonic Generation in Graphene and Graphite Thin Films, Physical Review B 87, 121406(R) (2013). [Rapid Communication]
2. Brian A. Ruzicka, Rui Wang, Jessica Lohrman, Shenqiang Ren*, and Hui Zhao*,Exciton Diffusion in Semiconducting Single-Walled Carbon Nanotubes Studied by Transient Absorption Microscopy, Physical Review B 86, 205417 (2012).
1. Alec Kirkeminde, Brian A. Ruzicka, Rui Wang, Sarah Puna, Hui Zhao, and Shenqiang Ren*, Synthesis and Optoelectronic Properties of Two-Dimensional FeS2 Nanoplates, ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces 4, 1174 (2012).